- Try Olde Smoke House Hunter's Kit for ground beef or wild game
- Good for curing or preserving sausages, white fish, salami's, bacon and more
- Perfect gift for hunters, sportsmen, outdoor cooks, and anglers
- Ground Jerky Seasoning includes 1.46 lb. Seasoning, 1 oz. Quick Cure. Gluten Free.
- Hunter's kits Include perfectly-portioned spices and cures, making it easy to prepare your wild game or farm raised meat.
Old Smoke House is a family-owned company who has been formulating signature spice since 1926. Located in America's Heartland, we source only the finest ingredients. Old Smoke House Hunter's kits Include perfectly-portioned spices and cures, making it easy to prepare your wild game or farm raised meat. Ground Jerky Seasoning includes 1.46 lb. Seasoning, 1 oz. Quick Cure. Perfectly portioned kit yields 25 lb. meat. Formulated for use in jerky gun.
SEASONING: SALT, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, SPICES, PAPRIKA, GARLIC, AND SPICE EXTRACTIVES. QUICK CURE: SALT, SUGAR AND SODIUM NITRITE 6%
1. Combine seasoning and quick cure packets with ground meat of choice (Optional: Add 1 oz. water per 1lb. meat).
2. Mix until tacky. Fill jerky gun with meat mixture.* (JERKY GUN SOLD SEPARATELY)
3. Using the jerky gun, dispense meat onto jerky racks in thick, spaced-out strips. Add racks to smoker, dehydrator, or oven.
4. Cook at 165-180° F for 4-8 hours. Remove and transfer to cooling rack or lined cookie sheet, or allow to cool on dehydrator rack. Store in sealed container or bag for freshness.