A delicious, savory cream cheese spread, delicious smokey salmon, and creamy eggs on a naan pizza base? Yes please!
This recipe is super simple to make, and oh so so mouthwatering, featuring our savory Tuscan Seasoning.
Let's start with the ingredients:
4 mini naan breads
8 oz cream cheese
6 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz smoked salmon
1 avocado, sliced
1 cup arugula
1/2 red onion ( optional)
Salt & Pepper for final touches
Let's make it!
Make sure your salmon is thawed.
Soften or thaw your cream cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 400. Put naan bread on pan in oven for 3-5 minutes to toast.
2 . Measure out your seasoning and add to cream cheese. Mix well.
4. Slice avocado and red onion.
3. Spread naan bread with cream cheese mixture. Add about 2 oz of shredded mozzarella to top of each naan. Place onion on top of cheese. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is mostly melted and edges of naan are golden.
4. While the naan is baking, put 1 inch of water in a sauce pot and heat to a boil. Add the eggs and boil for 6-7 minutes for soft boiled eggs, or 10 minutes for hard boiled. Take out and put into ice water, or run cold water over until they are cool. Peel carefully and set aside.
5. Take naan out of the oven and add more cheese, arugula ( to taste ) , avocado slices , and salmon. Put back in oven for 3 minutes to heat through.
6. Add one or two peeled eggs to each naan and finish with salt and pepper.