About the product
- The Original Golden Sugar cure
- Usage 2 lbs cure / gallon water
- Yield 1 ham, 1 turkey, 1 chicken or choice of meat to brine.
- Use this cure as a brine for beautiful golden hams and turkeys!
Golden Sugar Cure has been our best product since our opening in 1926. Golden Sugar Cure has been perfectly formulated to be used as a brine.
- Try Todd's Golden Sugar Cure as a simple classic for your turkey or a ham. Our Golden Sugar Cure is a great choice for a sweeter flavor in your ham.
- The Golden Sugar Cure adds a smokey and fruity flavor for a fantastic Ham.
- DIRECTIONS: Combine Todd’s Golden Sugar Cure with water in large basin sink or food-safe bucket. Stir until thoroughly dissolved. Add meat of choice & allow to soak for 1 hour to up to 10 days depending on brining preference.
- Preparation tips: • The longer you brine, the more tender & moist your meat will be. We suggest to soak in clear water post-brine for a short time "depending on your brine time." Ex: Turkey brine time 1 to 10 days, then soak in clear water 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Todd's cures can also be used for small cuts of meats. Adjust cure to water ratio accordingly. Usage 2 lbs / gallon water. Yield 1 ham, 1 turkey. Use this cure for beautiful golden hams.
- Ingredients: Salt, Brown Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Nitrate, 0.79% Propylene Glycol
For more instructions on how to brine a chicken click here